Memories



Untitled

This weekend is going to be extremely busy and memorable in our house.  Stephen graduates from high school on Saturday and we are having a graduation party for both Stephen & Nathan on Sunday. Technically, Nathan finished last year though he went one more year to his technical school so he too is finished and since he was continuing this year and we didn't do anything for him last, we decided to combine the parties. 

I have pictures from the time I was in college until I went digital all stuffed in boxes.  I never put them in albums so it's been a busy week trying to get things organized.  I've been pouring over the pictures to make a collage for the party and it's brought back such wonderful memories.  

Photobucket

Memories of when they were growing up.

Photobucket

Memories of our time doing inner city ministry where they spent most of their formative years.

Photobucket

Memories of family vacations, outings, and milestones.

Photobucket

I'm so glad I did this and often I would dissolve in a puddle of tears at specific memories.  What a wonderful time!

Comments

  1. Congratulations to Stephan & Nathan!!!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful collage. You have lots of blessed memories on that board. Have a great week-end of celebration.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures, Terri! Such nice memories. Congratulations to Nathan and Stephen!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live