Multitude Monday

IMG_7729


A wonderful week of God's blessings.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1,201-1,215.

♥ A job for Nathan.

♥ Seeing my daughter enjoying art.

IMG_7709

♥ An invitation to bring my crafts to a ladies retreat.

♥ A visitor on my walk.

Untitled

♥ An abundance of eggs.

♥ Unexpected provision from my depleted garden.

IMG_7743

♥ Good friends.

♥ Morning glories outside my front door.

IMG_7735

♥ Blessing a friend by cleaning her house while she blesses me by teaching my child art.

♥ The smell of fresh basil.

IMG_7745

♥ Stephen, who is so enthusiastic about his college classes.

♥ A sweet companion.

IMG_7748

♥ Beautiful, cooler days.

♥ A thrift store find - $8 and matches her newly decorated bedroom perfectly!

Untitled

and finally...

♥ God's wonderful love.

Comments