Industrious

Today was one of those days that I love and wish would happen more often!  I felt pretty industrious today and got a lot accomplished, despite the fact that I woke up with a massive headache and felt like I'd been run over by a truck!  

I love being able to work around my house and make it feel like home and one thing that helps me get more done is staying off the silly computer, namely Facebook!  I love being able to keep in touch with my family and far away friends that way, but if I'm not careful I can waste so much time on there.  So I've been trying to give myself a limit on how much time I'll spend there and mostly keep it to the evening.

Today I did the following:

► Made Dan's lunch

► Cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast.

► I vacuumed my entire house both upstairs and downstairs.

► 2 loads of laundry.

► Dusted the living room and dining room.

► Did a full morning of school with Emily.

► Drove Emily to art class at my friend's house and vacuumed two floors of her house, as well as scrubbing down her bathroom walls.

► Dan & I headed off to the gym, but ended up back home after this happened just down the road from our house.  A huge slab of ice and snow flew off the top of a school bus and broke our windshield as well as sheering off the side mirror on the driver's side.  SIGH.

► Made dinner while Dan was on the phone with the insurance company.

► Did this to one of my living room walls.  I LOVE it!  It's always been how I try to live my life so as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to do this on my wall.

 It's been a full, busy, and good day.  Even with the mishap at the end of the day, I feel pretty content!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a very busy day Terri. So glad no one was hurt with the ice dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all that vacuuming, why were you heading to the gym? Phew, I'm tired just reading about your day! Lol! LOVE your wall decal, it's something I'd like to do in our home too. Glad you guys weren't hurt by the mishap. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.