Multitude Monday

I Thessalonians 5:18 ~ Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do.

Giving thanks, no matter the circumstances. I have found in my experience that the Lord allows me to have plenty of practice when I pray for something.  But this is my prayer.  Prayer that in 2013, I can thank God in all circumstances.  

Thank Him for the good.

Thank Him for the bad.

Thank Him for the easy.

Thank Him for the hard.

Why should I do this?  Because of His love.  The love He showed by sending His son.  Because He requires this.  Because in thanksgiving my life will be full.  Because ultimately, Jesus is my example.

He gave thanks for the good.

He gave thanks for the bad.

He gave thanks for the easy.

He gave thanks for the hard.

Thankfulness.  Gratitude.  An open hand, accepting God's blessings, but then giving Him back the gift of praise and thanksgiving for the ultimate gift He gave me.
Today I'm thankful for blessings #1406-1425.

♥ Safety in an accident.

♥ Car insurance.

♥ Good health.

♥ Bird watching.
IMG_8838 

♥ Putting my house in order.

♥ Working out at the gym - good for both my body and spirit.

♥ A wonderful time with friends. 

♥ Bright, sunny days.


IMG_8846

♥ A fresh, clean slate each day.

♥ The first cup of coffee each morning.

♥ Crisp, fresh air.

♥ Winter beauty.
Untitled 

♥ Looking at an old scripture a new way.

♥ Hot water.

♥ An industrious day.

♥ Catching up on laundry.

♥ Reading to my daughter each day.

♥ The crunch of snow under boots.
Untitled 

♥ The determination of both my sons in following their dreams.

and finally...

♥ A new year to give thanks.

Comments

  1. Pearls of wisdom....thanks for this Terri. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post Terri
    God bless sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live