Multitude Monday: Simply


Why do we give thanks?  Simply because this is part of God's will.  We make everything so complicated in our lives, don't we?  And yet, if we simply did what we should it would certainly make things easier.

I Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV) ~
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus, our Lord."

Reminds me of the saying, "God said it."  "I believe it."  "That settles it!"  It's so simple, and yet we try to make it more.

Give thanks.  Period.   It doesn't matter what is happening in your life.  Be thankful no matter what the circumstances.  Give it a try and you may find your attitude will change!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2241- 2250.

2241.  A fun day at a local craft fair.

2242.  Humming Christmas tunes.

2243.  Talking with my mother on the phone.

2244.  A great week of orders.

2245.  Returning visitors at church.

2246.  Meeting new people.

2247.  Seeing my children learning life's lessons.

2248.  A shoulder that feels better (torn rotator cuff)

2249.  A clean bill of health after my phycial.

and finally...

2250.  The simplicity of giving thanks.

Comments