Multitude Monday


This week's Multitude Monday is short, sweet and to the point!
 
Deuteronomy 10:21 (HCSB) ~

He is your praise and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome works your eyes have seen.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2511 - 2520.

2511.  Preparing meals for my family.

2512.  Praying with a friend who was going through a hard time.

2513.  Picking my battles with my children and realizing that it's okay. 

2514.  Listening to an acquaintance share her frustration and being able to offer advice and encouragement that helped.

2515.  Using my talents and gifts for the Lord.

2516.  A relaxing and fun afternoon with two friends from church yesterday.

2517.  Hearing from the Lord and stepping out in obedience even when it's hard and I don't want to! lol

2518.  Words of encouragement and challenge from our denomination's district superintendent last night.

2519.  The sweet smell of the air.

and finally...

2520. Seeing old friends and being able to pick up where we left off.

Comments