Party Planning


I'm in the process of planning Emily's graduation party for next Saturday.  I love entertaining!  It's been such a long time since I've hosted a big party and yet, I love doing it.  We are on such a tight budget, but I love a good challenge so I'm determined to make it a great party and yet, not go broke.  I'd rather spend money on the food and not worry so much about decorations, though it will look nice.

Today I worked on the menu, though I'll probably be tweaking it a bit.


Menu

Hamburgers
Veggie Burgers (for the few vegetarians in the crowd)
Hot Dogs
Sausage & Peppers
Baked Beans
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Broccoli Salad
Deluxe Coleslaw
Veggie Platter with dill dip & hot artichoke dip
Pita chips with homemade hummus
Chips and dip
Tortillas with fresh, homemade salsa
Watermelon

Dessert

Cake
Bars & Cookies

Beverages

Iced Tea
Lemonade
Soda
Water

I'm so looking forward to seeing family, as well as local friends.  This week will be flat out planning mode, along with Emily. I'm in my element and happy!

Comments