Elf

I feel as busy as one of Santa's elves this year.  I've been baking up a storm as I prepare for different events at church, our own Christmas and our Holiday Open House.

🎄So far I've made eight different kinds of cookies and have a few more to go:






🎄Gifts are beginning to show up beneath the tree.

🎄Christmas cards are still sitting in their boxes and waiting to be filled out.  Some of that will happen today.

My ministry life has been busy too:

🎄Advent readings are being worked on for church, as well as Christmas music.

🎄I'm working on a 3D Kid's program for the 24th during our morning service.

🎄I mentioned before that I passed my accreditation interview.  I have since received a letter from our district office, and the next step is that in order to issue me a license the church had to be willing to create a licensed position for me.  I met with the elder board Tuesday night and I am now the disciplemaking ministry director for our church.  It's not really anything different than I was already doing, but it's just an official position now.  I'll be receiving my license in the mail and then I have 24 months to finish course work and then go before the licensing committee for my official consecration interview.

🎄I've been busy getting details together for a January mailing that needs to go out to all the churches in our district for a spring retreat.

My days are full and busy and I'm enjoying life at the moment.  Emily comes home next week and Stephen the week after. I want to be able to slow down and enjoy them while they are here which is why I've been busy getting everything done now.  

Speaking of Elf, tis the season to start watching those Christmas movies!  I think I need to dust them off and get busy. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live