Monday Goal Setting









I survived my weekend away with our teens and everyone had a great time. They had fun snow tubing, playing board games, playing dodgeball, and other games. We ate tons of junk food. There were wonderful services and lots of meaningful conversations. No one got hurt or sick so overall, I'd say it was a success!

I slept so late this morning and am not feeling the goal setting, but life goes on so here I go!

Goals for the week of February 5-8, 2018:

Spiritual/Personal Development

1. Personal Bible reading and prayer at least 5 out of the 7 days (goal met last week).
2. Required reading book for consecration:

Wholly Sanctified by A.B. Simpson

Husband/Marriage

1. Go on a date with Dan
2. Find one way to do something special to bless him this week.

Children/Family

1. Send Emily a care package
2. Help Stephen with a project
3. Come up with birthday plan for Steve's birthday on Sunday
4. Get hair cut

Weight Loss

1. Hit the gym three times this week (met goal last week)

Ministry

1. Work on annual report for district (carry-over)
2. 2 notes of encouragement (carry-over)
3. Put together lesson and project for Thursday night's 3D Kids Canceled this week due to sickness
4. Correspondence for Great Commission Women

Craft Business

1. Research cost of insurance to be able to participate in summer farmer's market
2. Make 5 items for Etsy shop. Made 3 napkin sets and 6 tea totes

Household

1. Pull together tax items (carry over)
2. Make 2 batches of soap now that I have my supplies again.
3. Deep clean both bathrooms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating to Live

Haste Makes Waste in Decision-Making

The Result of Staying Connected