After a bout with the flu, last week was a wash-out. I did a bit of sewing and some reading and not much else. By Friday night my cough was almost gone and I was feeling better but then I had a bit of a relapse over the weekend and spent most of it laying around.
I felt bad yesterday because it was Stephen's 25th birthday and I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it. I made his favorite meal, but bought dessert (which turned out to be "meh"). Dan went bowling with him in the afternoon and we all played a board game he wanted last night but it was a fairly uneventful day. Usually I have a better plan.
I also usually have a plan for Valentine's Day but that hasn't happened yet either. Sigh. For the past 6 years or so, I've done a special dinner for Valentine's Day with our family rather than just Dan and I. It's always been something we all enjoy and Dan and I always get each other something to celebrate. But dinner is a family affair. So I need to come up with a plan for that.
I have a busy week so I need to get my list written down so I can get started. I'm not sure how much will get accomplished, but I need to at least, try this week!
Goals for the week of February 12-18, 2018:
1. Personal Bible reading and prayer at least 5 out of the 7 days (goal met last week).
2. Required reading for consecration:
Wholly Sanctified by A.B. Simpson
1. Gym 3 times - I was doing so well with this and then missed the entire week because of being sick. - 1 Day at gym done and 1 day walking done
1. Annual report
Come up with songs for worship practice Tuesday afternoon (our worship leader is away this coming Sunday and I'm leading)
4. Put together lesson and project for Thursday night's 3D Kids (was canceled due to illness)
5. Deaconess meeting Tuesday night at 7 (Was canceled due to illness)
Nothing this week
6. Dust living room/dining room