Multitude Monday











My weekend consisted of so many good things: Beautiful weather, pots of herbs gifted to me by my boys, trips by the lake to walk (if you can call it that given the tiny distance I'm able to go). It consisted of a surprise trip home by my daughter, finally figuring out how my camera works so I can take pictures again, dinner made by Emily complete with napkin roses. And flowers and gifts from my husband. It was good as a friend prayed with me before our service yesterday morning.

I love my family and while there are times when we struggle with attitudes and problems and quirks, they still make me smile. My heart is full of thanksgiving on this Multitude Monday. God has blessed me in ways that are too numerous to count.

Today, we are helping Stephen move his things to his new ministry position. I know he's anxious, mostly about not having anyone his own age there and being responsible for this on his own. But he will adapt and we are praying his ministry is fruitful and that will change.

I have a just few things on my to-do list for this week and so I'm not writing out all the different categories:

✔ Taking Stephen and getting him moved in, as well as buying him some groceries.
✔ Taking Emily back to college tomorrow afternoon (I may or may not go with Dan, depending on my knee)
✔ Work on my message for Saturday. I'm speaking to about 60 women at a mother-daughter luncheon on Saturday afternoon.
✔Sort through Emily's clothes with her and give to goodwill what isn't being used.
✔ Work on consecration questions. I meet with my mentor next week and between the retreat I just finished planning and our district conference, I haven't worked on them at all.
✔ Come up with some games for Thursday night's 3D Kids
✔ Work on worship service for Sunday. The children will be doing the whole thing and I need to get some things organized.
✔ Travel on Saturday for my talk.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live