He's a Keeper


I have to brag a bit on my husband today. We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and this morning he put a card on my chair. When I opened it, I found a list of 30 things he loves about me. What a sweet way to start the day!


I'm so thankful that he came into my life all those years ago. God put us together and I can't imagine being with anyone else. I have my own list of 30 things I love about him.

1.   He makes me laugh.
2.   He is thoughtful
3.   He is kind-hearted
4.   He is smart
5.   He is a wonderful father
6.   He keeps his commitments
7.   He is merciful
8.   He never gets angry
9.   He knows God's word.
10. He loves music
11. He puts others first
12. He is committed to his family
13. He is a good provider
14. He loves people
15. He loves to talk
16. He is not moody; and always happy
17. He doesn't hold grudges
18. He forgives easily
19. He is easy to please
20. He loves to serve
21. He is a good listener
22. He is encouraging
23. He is not controlling
24. He is a peace maker
25. He has a great sense of humor
26. He is never dull
27. He loves my family
28. He is a good son to his parents
29. He is thought provoking
30. He loves to try new things.

I can think of many other things as well. He is definitely a keeper!

Today is the beginning of a week's vacation and we went out to breakfast with my parents this morning before they left to go back home. Later this afternoon we are off to our favorite place and out to dinner.  A good way to spend our anniversary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Crafting Wednesday

A Mindful Year

When the Unexpected Pops Up