The Picture of Health

However, I cannot say that this weekend. It was such a fulfilling time for me as I got my fill of interaction. Friday night we went out to eat with members of our church board, along with their spouses. Instead of having our normal monthly meeting, it was a way to say "We appreciate you."
This afternoon we had a church barbecue at a friend's house. They graciously hosted it and it was nice to see so many turn out. I laughed a lot and it was just an overall fun day! I have come to love these people and am thankful for our ministry here. It was wonderful to see old and young all interacting together and enjoying one another's company.
These bits of "fun" do a lot to encourage Dan and I as we see how well our church is doing. We are growing in numbers and spiritually, relationships are being built, and it's nice to see others are getting involved in the church and it functions well whether we are here or not. The body of Christ is wonderful when it's healthy, and this one is the picture of health!














Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.