Multitude Monday

Monday morning doldrums seem to be constant like a river. They come week after week and year after year.

I wake up, put my feet over the edge of the bed and inwardly groan. It's the start of a new week of the same old routine and the unending piles of laundry, dishes, dust and activities. And it seems that some on Mondays it is harder to get started, especially during the gray and dreary days of November. 



But on these Mondays I also remember that God is unchanging in His faithfulness, love and mercy. He also is constant like a river. He never fails me. His strength gets me through a particularly difficult day.

And that thought sweeps away the Monday doldrums and makes it a Monday that holds a multitude of blessings


This week I am thankful for blessings #3,451 - 3,465.

3451. A mother and grandmother who are generous.

3452. Getting through a crazy week and weekend.

3453. The beauty of first snow.

3454. Warm blankets and fuzzy socks.

3455. I didn't do as well as I thought I would have at the large craft event this weekend, but I am thankful that I made back my table fee.

3456. A good day of sales at our local craft fair on Saturday.

3457. Being able to help friends with their sales this weekend (we all shared a booth). My job was to pass out tea jelly samples and help in whatever way I could.



3458. Custom orders.

3459. Getting out to walk in between rain drops.



3460. The beauty of a rainbow.



3461. The anticipation of a quieter week ahead.

3462. Dinner out with friends last night. We were so hungry because none of us had eaten anything of substance since breakfast. So by the time 7:30 p.m. rolled around we were so hungry which turned into silly laughter. It was a fun night.

3463. A husband who was waiting to help me unload when I got home.

3464. A good night's sleep.

and finally...

3465. The lifting of my spirits that comes with counting my blessings.

Comments