Reflections for Easter: Palm Sunday Praise
I love Palm Sunday and Easter and all the meaning there is behind this holiday. And yet, this year, I'm struggling to feel joyful. All of the normal ways we celebrate are not able to happen. And yet, the reality is the meaning behind all those celebrations remain the same.
This week I want to keep my thoughts on the beauty of what Christ did for me. I want to stay focused on the cross and truly understand the magnitude of what was given so that I can have assurance.
We celebrate Palm Sunday today and I shared a part of the story with the children via video that we don't always reflect on. Jesus tells the grumbling Pharisees that if His disciples remain silent, the stones would cry out His praises.
Spend some time today writing down all the reasons to praise God. Spend time in song. Pray and give thanks. You may find that as you sing His praises your entire attitude and mood will change.
Let's give Him the praise He deserves.
Matthew 21:9 ~
"Hosanna to the Son of David!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Hosanna in the highest heaven!"

Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.