Delicate


The weather is dreary today and my mood felt much the same way as I started my walk. But as I looked around me at all the beautiful signs of spring and as I began to pray while walking, I felt the dark mood begin to lift. 

There were delicate things everywhere I looked. 

Delicate birds.


Delicate wild flowers.



Delicate blossoms.



I'm thankful for the opportunity to get out and walk and I'm especially thankful for this time of the year when everything begins to come to life.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. There are so many lovely things in Nature to lift our spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live