Paper Crafting Wednesday

Kelli hosts this each week and I always enjoy the opportunity to sit down and make some cards.

For those of you who have noticed an abundance of crafty posts on cards, I do have some sewing projects in the works and I'll share some of them soon!

I wasn't thrilled with any of these cards this week. I really need to get some more supplies but I'm trying to use what I have first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really feel like this one needs a ribbon or something.
Photobucket

Anyway, I was not feeling particularly inspired last night but thought I'd share them anyway.

Comments

  1. I like the simplicity of the cards. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like simple too. I am not good at creating so it is easy to do something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes less is more-i think they are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like the kinds of cards that I would like to receive. Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are wonderful! You should be proud, I'm sure the recipients will love the fact that you took the time to handcraft each one.

    Enjoy your day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri ~ I think your cards are very pretty! Whoever receives them will be blessed!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are very lovely and I am sure whoever receives them will agree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your cards are lovely, you should give yourself more credit. I especially like the middle one. I am also trying to resist buying new supplies, but it's hard there is so much fun stuff out there! It is good to "shop" your supplies though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them.
    The top one is my favorite!!!

    Good for you for using supplies you have.
    That is a good thing! =0)

    Glad i found you and look forward to reading more of your blog, and seeing all your projects.

    blessings,
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS
    Love the lilacs on your blog.
    Beautiful!

    Will be back to read some of your posts.

    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love simple cards the best and yours are very sweet!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.