Crafty Things

 Photobucket

I didn't get as much done this week as far as projects I can show you because most of what I accomplished was alterations.  We had a ladies luncheon on Saturday and I did the table decorations for that.

Untitled

I made recipe card holders.

Photobucket

I made Dan a shirt for his birthday.

Untitled

I ran out of fabric when it came time to cut the collar and neck band.  A friend gave me the idea of using a contrasting color and it worked out great.

IMG_6373


Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!



Comments

  1. Terri, I am so amazed at how well you make the shirts for your husband. If you don't already, you should sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on that shirt, Terri, The table decorations for your women's function were very nice. I am always looking for new ideas because, for some reason, I seem to be the decorator at our Church. I noticed everyone got a tea tote. I am giving me friend her's today. She is the birthday girl.

    Last week I made a ribbon topiary for my granddaughter's 8th birthday. This week I have been making cupcake picks and gift bags for a BBQ we are having for our Church men tomorrow. Today I am making cupcakes and carmel corn (for the gift bags). Got all of these ideas on Pinterest.

    Have a great week-end!
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything came out great, but I'm really impressed with the shirt! Plaid is a bear to work with, and the shirt you made looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.