Friday, June 15, 2012

Crafty Things

 Photobucket

I didn't get as much done this week as far as projects I can show you because most of what I accomplished was alterations.  We had a ladies luncheon on Saturday and I did the table decorations for that.

Untitled

I made recipe card holders.

Photobucket

I made Dan a shirt for his birthday.

Untitled

I ran out of fabric when it came time to cut the collar and neck band.  A friend gave me the idea of using a contrasting color and it worked out great.

IMG_6373


Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!