Multitude Monday

Holy Week. 

This is a special week on the Christian calendar and many will spend it in reflection on the sacrifice of Jesus and His resurrection.  It is good to do this.  Yet, shouldn't every week be holy?  Shouldn't we view all days and weeks as from the Lord?  Shouldn't we spend each day in reflection and gratitude because of His sacrifice for us?

Each day should be special in it's own right because it is another day that the Lord has made.  He has allowed us to wake up and take another breath.  Each day deserves its own celebration because it is a day to serve Him.  Every week should be spent in thankfulness and gratitude.

This week reflect, ponder, meditate, be thankful, but don't stop there.   Make each day of the year one of overwhelming thankfulness for the blessings He showers upon you.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1521-1535 ~    

♥ A celebration of a life.

A friend who blessed me with some clothing.

♥ Positive comments about the new book.

♥ Meeting a new friend. 

♥ Seeing our church people reaching out to a sweet woman in a nursing home.

♥ A gift of flowers.

♥ Dinner with friends.

♥ A powerful message.

♥ Nathan enjoying a weekend at the fire academy.

♥ Being asked to cater a party.

♥ A week off for my husband.

♥ Etsy sales.

♥ Visitors at church.

♥ An afternoon out with my daughter.

and finally...

♥ The holiness of each week..


Comments

  1. Visiting from Ann's. Love your list and may I say, your blog is beautiful and feminine. I love it! Blessings to you this Easter week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I'm glad you stopped by. :-)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I am visiting from Ann's today too - and just posted about reaching #1000... so I started over at 1... my hubby suggested 1001... and I see that you chose that route and just kept going! Love it! Counting on with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karrilee! Thanks for visiting. Yes, I decided to just keep plugging away with the numbering. :-) Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  3. That is a glorious challenge to make it a thankful year. I have been feeling like I failed at my Lenten season fast but what a chance to accept his grace and move forward. For if anything it was about learning and drawing nearer to him and perhaps in my weakness I draw far nearer than I would have in my strength.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live