Let it Snow!

While we didn't get the 12 inches they predicted yesterday, we did get enough snow (about 6.5") to make it fun for the kids. I was going to do school this morning and then let them out this afternoon but didn't have the heart when they learned that the public school was closed. Besides, even teachers need a break once in a while!

Here are some pictures of their morning.

Shoveling the deck.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Is he building a snowman or ready to clobber someone? You never can tell with Stephen!
Photobucket

Ready to go.
Photobucket

Whee!!!!! That was fun.
Photobucket

The boys.
Photobucket

Katie does not want to get off the porch. She is our landlord's dog. Isn't she cute? Emily gets to have a pet but I don't have to do any of the work. That's my kind of pet!
Photobucket

Snow is so beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's it doing where you are? Enjoy your day whether you're having sun, rain or snow!

Comments

  1. Oh you stinkah!!! We have cold and sun. But no snow. It looks sooooo fun! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Crafting Wednesday

A Mindful Year

When the Unexpected Pops Up