Sleigh Riding Party

Our church had it's 3rd annual sleigh riding party on Saturday and it was a blast! It also shows us how much the church has grown in a year because instead of the normal 10-15 people, we had 40.

I'm afraid I was the butt of everyone's jokes again this year because the first year we did it, I hit a tree with my head while going about 30 miles an hour and ended up in an ambulance ride to the hospital. Dan pushed me on the sled that hit the tree and I still think he was aiming at it but he won't 'fess up to it!

Here are some pictures of the day.

Isn't he handsome? I offered to give him a push but he wouldn't let me!
Photobucket

Emily and her friend, Sarah
Photobucket

Everyone acts goofy when they are sleigh riding!
Photobucket

Shirley, act your age! Even 70 year olds got in on the fun.
Photobucket

We're too cool to sled.
Photobucket

Nathan
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all, it was a fun day and everyone had a wonderful time!

Comments

  1. ooohhh that looks soooo fun!!!!!
    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live