Winter Blahs

Okay, is anyone else having a difficult time with January? I really am not fond of January & February. This year especially has been blah because we have not had much snow the past 2 weeks. Today it's raining which makes it really dreary.

So I decided to pull out some pictures from our hike on the Appalachian Trail which is only about 7 miles from here. These were taken in September.

Getting ready to hike. You would think we were going for a week the way they pack!
Photobucket

Getting ready to get on the trail.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful views!
Photobucket

Ignore the unphotogenic woman in the middle!
Photobucket

I love this picture because this is how they both usually are when they are outside. Usually, there is a snake or some sort of creepy crawly there too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

There. Don't you feel better? I'm ready to go hiking again.

Comments

  1. Terri, I am SO ready for warmer weather!!!!! My dc are getting cabin fever. And so am I! Those were great pictures. Thanks for the uplift!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live