Random Acts of Kindness

My husband and children are a pretty thoughtful bunch. They help me out so much during the day and so I thought I'd just show you a bunch of random pictures I got of them over the past month or so being kind.

Doing dishes.
Photobucket

Cleaning up her room.
Photobucket

Helping Dad with the car.
Photobucket

Making a salad.
Photobucket

The thing that I feel so blessed about is that they actually love to help. Dan just naturally does it and the kids are always cheerful and eager to help. I know that can be a rarity in this day and age!

Comments

  1. Terri, you are a blessed woman indeed! My hubby is very helpful too but my kids need a little encouragement! They're getting better as they get older thankfully!

    Lovely post, it's so nice to see families being good to eachother.

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, you are blessed to have such a thoughtful and helpful family! That comes from having the right kind of upbringing and also from having the right kind of attitude. Good job on raising your children. Dan's attitude probably comes from having a servant's heart as well as good upbringing!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.