Seeing Green

I realized the other day that all of the sudden I was seeing signs of spring. First of all, the birds are back. In the past few days I've seen robins, mourning doves, sparrows, and red-winged blackbirds among a few. The best thing for me in the morning is lying in bed when I first wake up and hearing the mourning doves' sorrowful cry.

Photobucket

Also, I've seen signs of Spring in all different shades of green. It's coming slowly and you have to look hard but it's there. It's still only been in the high 30s and low 40s all week but Spring is definitely on the way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buds on the trees
Photobucket

We have grass!
Photobucket

This is the north so we probably have another month to go before it really feels spring-like but I'm so glad it's coming :-)!

Comments

  1. Yes, Spring is definately coming your way...hang in there, it will be there real soon...hopefully by the time we arrive in June:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are all excited that you are coming. They've asked me 4 or 5 times since yesterday when it is that you are coming to visit. We'll plan some things to do :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live