Sew Crafty Friday

Photobucket

It's Sew Crafty Friday again. Check out Shereen's blog at Waiting For Him to see everyone's crafts.

This week I decided to make a quilted table runner for Easter. You can make these with any size square but I started with a 6" square. Even though I made some mistakes at the end, I thought it turned out pretty cute.

Front view.
Photobucket

Close-up
Photobucket

Back view.
Photobucket

I also bought some flannel this week and plan on making burp cloths for a friend who is having a baby in May. I can't wait to start working on these. The yellow looks really strange in this photo but it is a soft yellow.
Photobucket

Hopefully, I'll have some done to show you for next week.

Comments

  1. Good job Terri! I love your choices of fabrics!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you manage to do so much in so little time. Your Easter quilted table runner is very attractive, Terri. I like the fabric you chose. Also the material for the baby burp clothes is real cute. It is amazing what you accomplish! Do you get up at 3AM to get all this work done and bloged by 6 AM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! No, I don't get up at 3 a.m. to do this though maybe I would get more done! First of all, I'm not picking really complicated crafts and I work on it a bit at a time. I cut out the square and surrounding borders on Tuesday night and sewed just the middle square and border. On Wednesday I worked on it for about 1/2 hour. Yesterday, I worked on it for another hour. So over the course of the week I average maybe 1/2-1 hour per day on a craft project.

    I have a table up in my room with the sewing machine all set up on it so I can just sew as I want to. I don't have hours to work on these things so I just do a bit at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have had time to do some Easter crafting! I still have Easter fabric from THREE years ago that I had grand intentions for but STILL haven't gottan around to using it! Whaaaaah!

    You did a great job on the table runner! Happy EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cute! I bet your Easter table will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, I love your color and fabric choices, they look wonderful all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table runner. I really need to try some little quilting projects. I love the way they come out. Your fabric patterns are adorable. The burp cloth fabric will work out nicely.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live

When Christmas Doesn't Quite Feel Like Christmas