Who Am I?

One of my favorite songs is by Casting Crowns entitled, Who Am I. I thought today I'd share a bit of who I am with you all. Other than the first one, I managed to take all the pictures by just looking around my living room.

I love the Lord. The most important thing to me in the world is to love God and to serve Him. I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 12 and my prayer has always been to be His servant.
Photobucket

I love my family. My husband and children mean the world to me. I can't even imagine my life without them.
Photobucket

My extended family is important to me as well. My mother is the first generation Christian on our side of the family. If the Lord had not reached down and saved her then I doubt I would know him. Dan's parents are the first generation Christians on his side as well.
Photobucket

I am creative. I'm just realizing this about myself but I enjoy creating. I feel really good when I've used the creativity the Lord has given me to make gifts for friends and family or myself.
Photobucket

I am frugal. I love to cook and provide good meals for my family but in the least expensive way.
Photobucket

I love knowledge and books. I enjoy learning new things. I like a challenge and if I don't know how to do something, I will normally read about it and try my hand at it.
Photobucket

I like music. I can't imagine life without music. I love to sing and worship God through music. I like all kinds - classical, rock, pop, country, and jazz to name a few.
Photobucket

I love beautiful things but I'm also practical. I never buy pictures, figurines, or furniture. Just about every single thing in this house was given to us. If something is beautiful and functional at the same time it is especially valued, such as this pie cupboard.
Photobucket

Well, I hope that gives you a glimpse into who I am.

Comments

  1. Terri, I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit better! Great post, and lovely pics!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am new to your blog this was a wonderful way to get to know you!

    I would say you are very creative with your blog too!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us just who you are! I too am getting to know you better through this blogging environment even though you are my daughter. I love you and you are an amazing girl. Thanks for letting me see another side of you. You are extremely creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great "get to know me" post! I love Casting Crowns too. :-)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live