Wednesday, June 25, 2008

20 Years

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that we have been married that long.

Photobucket

It really has been a fun and adventerous 20 years. We have done things that most people probably would never consider enjoyable (such as inner city work) yet we found it to be so rewarding.

Photobucket

I was looking through our wedding pictures and we certainly look much younger (and ahem....thinner). I'm so glad that I waited to marry because the Lord led me to the perfect man. Our personalities definitely mesh well and I'd marry Dan all over again!

Photobucket

Of course, we are older and wiser now. There are times we look back and talk about how we really had no clue what marriage or parenthood was all about and wished we were smarter about some things. Yet we have grown throughout our marriage and the Lord has blessed us in many ways.

Happy Anniversary, Dan! I love you.

Photobucket