Happy Birthday to My Sweetie

Photobucket

Today is Dan's 45th birthday. The unfortunate thing is that he spent his morning in meetings and then three hours on the road traveling back from our District Conference. However, we were able to be with him on his special day. The kids were excited because we bought him a large print Bible. He is always borrowing Nathan's and so we decided to get him one of his own. There was a lot of good-natured teasing about being over the hill.

Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Dan :)

    Glad you guys are home safe and sound! How'd the car do?

    Love,
    Laura in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Happy Birthday, Dan!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura. The car was great and had no problems the entire trip. Thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your husband!
    I hope the trip and the conference were good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live