Weight Watchers

Well, I took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers online program last Sunday. I decided that I would track my progress here each week. Having others watch how I'm doing may be an excellent incentive.

You are only supposed to weigh yourself once a week but I couldn't help myself and stepped on the scale quite a few times this week. Today is my official weigh-in day and even though I'm up a lb. from yesterday, I'm pleased to announce that after just one week, I have lost........



6 lbs.!

I know it will level off and I won't always lose that much each week but never-the-less it is a wonderful start and really is keeping me motivated. They say you should average about a 1-2 lb. loss per week.

I'll check back in with you all on this next Sunday.

Comments

  1. Well done Terri! the hardest thing to give up is that odd biscuit with a cup of tea, I find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Terri! This is a wonderful idea for accountability plus you will receive lots of support and encouragement! What great progress you are seeing already!!

    Have a blessed day,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Terri! WW is working well for me also. Not sure if you have checked out my weight loss blog but I have lost 5 pounds since Monday. It is really all about healing for me and not so much weight loss. WW helps me be accountable for my food intake and it does a great job of it!
    Let me know if you find any great treats that are low points and I will do the same for you.
    Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri,
    I have so enjoyed your blog. My dh is struggling to lose weight. It is a diffcult job. You are doing great.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your encouragement.

    Elizabeth, welcome! I'm glad you found me and it's nice to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Terri! What a great start!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Terri!!! You will do great!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Terri. That is a very good start and don't get discouraged or give up when the losses are smaller. Any loss is a good thing and just keep your goal in mind, both short term and long term.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Terri! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

    Praying that your whole family rests and rejuvenates this week.

    Love,

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live