Small Group

I love our small group. We meet twice a month on a Sunday night and it's just such a neat group of people. We have all ages from a 30 year old, single guy to a 75 year old widow. However, it seems that we are able to cross all these differences and just have wonderful times of fellowship, sharing and prayer.

We have a general format that we follow each time we meet: we will start with a game, singing or just general discussion and then do a devotional or Bible study, sharing and pray and then eat and fellowship.

Here are some pictures from last night's group.

Dan sharing about prayer.
Photobucket

Juanita - she has to be the sweetest person I've ever met!
Photobucket

Robin sharing a prayer concern.
Photobucket

Brian & Lisa listening intently.
Photobucket

Nathan eating snacks (of course!)
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Aren't church families just wonderful? Sometimes, they are closer to us than our true family members. I see such sweet spirits in our church family and it is so good to get together and fellowship with them.

    I just wanted you to know, Terri that I have just posted on my blog today for the first time since I have been home.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures of your church family. These are such sweet people and it was a privilege to get to meet them while we were there.

    Love,

    Dianne (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have a group where you can share your worries or needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri,
    You all must have had such a wonderful time! I have been part of a small groups before and they bless my life so much. I think fellowship with our Christian brother & sisters has got to be the sweetest aroma to our Lord Jesus!
    Thank you for sharing,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, Terri! I love our small church group, too.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live