Weight Watchers

This has been an interesting week. Dan & I normally walk anywhere from 2-4 miles every day, depending on the busyness of the day. With the move going on we didn't exercise at all this week. However, I certainly did my share of lifting, scrubbing, bending and overall moving. I also didn't have access to the computer for the majority of the week so I did the best I could keeping track of my points in my head.

I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 3 lbs. So my overall weight loss is.................................

20 lbs.!

I've also lost a total of 10 inches everywhere. I'm down a size which makes me really happy.

I'll keep you posted next Sunday.

Comments

  1. WOW Terri! YOu are doing so good!
    20 pounds is awesome!!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ~ 20 lbs. is awesome!! You must be so excited!! Way to go!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so great. your dedication has paid off! i'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing a great job love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo congratulations Terri!!! Great job!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Terri! You are doing smashingly!
    Love,
    April :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRAVO!! Great job Terri, all that hard work paid off!

    Hey 20 lbs. is big stuff, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Terri!
    you must be so thrilled with the 'new you'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies. I do feel really good. I tried on a pair of jeans last night that I haven't been able to fit into for a long time and they fit perfectly! That is a wonderful feeling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Success! Yah, Terri! Down a Size, that's great!!!! You go girl!! (How do you like that?) I'm really into the southern thing.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.