Weight Watchers

This week was pretty good. I stayed within my points and I've been trying to add hills to our walk. I find with me too that if I keep busy I don't think about eating. Much of my overeating comes from boredom. However, I'm also finding that when I do splurge that I can't even eat 1/2 of what I used to, so that is a very good thing!

I got on the scale this morning and have lost another 2 lbs. for a total of.....

26 lbs.

I measured myself again today and I've lost a total of 16.75 inches. Whoo Hoo!!! I'll check in again next week.

Comments

  1. Terri ~ I am so happy for you!!! You are just doing so great ~ what an inspiration and encouragement!! Bill and I go walking but it is much too leisurely ~ I think we need to step it up a bit! :)

    Good work this week!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Terri great work!!! Be Blessed!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great, Terri! I am really proud of the way you are really sticking to this and I know it is not easy when you are making all those wonderful desserts for your family.

    Do you walk back towards where you use to live...there is a really big hill there?

    We have a couple of hills in our development so that helps me but I need to step up my walking too!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing awesome Terri! I can't wait to see some updated pictures of your weight loss.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good example! Well done. Dont fade away , will you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for your encouragement!

    Mom, I don't walk up there but turn off on a side road before we get that far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live