Crafty Things

Remember this afghan? This is the pattern in the book.
Photobucket

Yes, I've been working on it since February! (Hanging my head in shame)

I changed the colors and I'm doing it in lavendar and cream. Unfortunately, I hardly touched it all summer. I am feeling hopeful though because in the last week I finished 1 1/2 panels.

So my plan is to have it totally finished by the end of November. Here is what I have done so far.











I still have 4 1/2 of the skinny lavendar panels to go as well as 2-3 other panels. Then I have to put the whole thing together. However, I think it's doable.

We'll see!

Comments

  1. Terri, you have been so busy lately, it's no wonder you haven't had a chance to crochet! Your afghan will be lovely when it's all done...I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lavender and cream together , very restful

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be beautiful Terri! Just keep plugging away on it and it'll be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lavender, Terri. You're very talented.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! My projects always take forever too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the one in the book and I think it will be beautiful when you complete it in the colors that you have chosen.

    I know that you are a determined gal and when you put your mind to a thing, you will finish it.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live