Corn Pudding

In the comment section of my post yesterday, Dove requested the recipe. Here you go! :-)

Ingredients:

* 3 Large eggs
* 1 1/8 cups evaporated milk
* 3 cups creamed corn
* 3 Tbsp. butter
* 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
* 3 Tbsp. corn starch mixed in 3 tblsp water
* 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
* 3/8 tsp. salt
* 3/8 tsp. pepper

Preparation:

Pre-heat oven to 350°. Butter a 2-quart baking dish. Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients and pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake 45 minutes, or until slightly browned and a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Serves 4.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this. I just might try it for Thanksgiving!
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to try this one...maybe I'll try it for thanksgiving instead of plain old corn. Doris, my friend is a gormet cook, and she loves trying new stuff and I'm always looking for new recipes to try out on her. This one might just be one that she'll really like! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of corn pudding. It sounds delicious! :)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love corn pudding!

    Thanks so much!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.