Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful day today. I think this was one of the most relaxing holidays I've had in a long time. It was good food, lots of laughter and fun.

I found a napkin fold that I tried out.
Photobucket

The table looked very festive. We had a separate table for the kids.
Photobucket

Normally, you cook all day and the meal lasts about 15 minutes. We spent nearly 2 hours just eating, talking and enjoying one another.
Photobucket

Lily was a very happy baby today.
Photobucket

I think everyone had fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a very blessed day with family and friends.

Comments

  1. looks like you had a great day with family! We had a very nice, relaxing day also. It's 8:45 pm here and I'm heading to bed, I'm tired!! maybe it's all the turkey and apple pie I ate. isn't it known to cause drowsiness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely was a beautiful table, Terri and it looks like your guests are all very contented. I was noticing you in your picture and you look so very good and your weight loss really does show up. You have done a great job.

    I'm glad your day was a relaxing one for you. I cooked for three days and one half hour after eating, we had to find room in our refrigerator for all that food that we couldn't eat. It tasted very good though and now, I won't have to cook for a week. LOL!! I like that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri.
    Sounds like you all had a nice day. I just love your table setting and place cards.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.