Thanksgiving Place Cards

I made place cards today for Thanksgiving dinner. I think they turned out so cute. I made them out of blank note cards and added scrapbook papers for the background, wrote their names with a glue pen and then sprinkled on glitter and added some really cute Thanksgiving stickers.

I also decided to write a note inside each card, letting the person know why I am thankful for them.

Here are some of the finished cards:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got the rest of my grocery shopping done today so I'm all ready for my house guests this week.

Comments

  1. Those are sooo cute! I like the idea of writing what you are thankful for about each person!

    Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea and I'm sure it will make those who read them feel loved and special :o)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri,

    Your placecards are beautiful and I love the special touch you have added with the personal note! They will be keepsakes!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Thanksgiving celebration is going to be so nice! Your family is going to feel so loved at your home. Great idea about writing inside the name cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea Terri, they will be much appreciated I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your place cards!! You are so creative Terri, I love that you put a personal note in each one, that is such a great idea!!! We are going o my sisters this year but I am so gonna remember this one for next year!! I pray you and your family have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!! God Bless!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Terri! I also like the idea of writing a note to each person telling them why you are thankful for them. They are sure to feel real special. Great idea! You did a terrific job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.