Crafty Things

Now that Christmas is over and everyone has received their gifts, I can post some of the crafty things I've worked on the past few months.

It was a table runner theme this year.

Photobucket

Here is a back view.
Photobucket

This one was from a kit I received from Elizabeth.
Photobucket

Back view.
Photobucket

I made quite a few table runners using 5" squares. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of some of them.

Front
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket

Photobucket

My goal in January is to finish up a few projects that I didn't get done because of Christmas.

Comments

  1. Beautiful crafts! You have so many beautiful things to be proud of. I too, am in catch-up mode on many crafty projects now that Christmas is passed.

    Love you!
    Aprille :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,
    All are so pretty. I am so pleased you could put the kit to good use.Looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas.
    I pray you have a very Blessed 2009.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri, the table runners are beautiful. That's another thing I've been wanting to make, but never have. Maybe in 2009.... along with all those other things on my list.... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri,
    How beautiful!
    I love your new pictures of you & your hubby and your kids!
    I hope your Christmas was filled with warm memories.
    Blessings,
    Miriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that runner that was from Elizabeth... it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work Terri! makes me want to learn how to quilt. i don't seem to have a sewing skill.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOH I love the design with the circles and candy canes. Very innovative Terri.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.