Merry Christmas

We had a wonderfully, quiet Christmas today. I was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night and went back to bed so we had a later start to the day. However, the kids were patient and didn't try to wake me up which was nice. :-)

Here are some pictures of their favorite gifts today.

Legos are always a big hit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her face in this photo!
Photobucket

This is what caused all the excitement.
Photobucket

It was so nice to stay home and just relax and enjoy the day. It has been a crazy two months so today was definitely a gift.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Lovely pics Terri! Glad you had a nice Christmas! We had a good time too, God Bless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of your kids! I'm glad you all had a wonderful day!

    Love,
    Aprille :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a lovely Christmas time together. We've been enjoying our families and going here and there to visit everyone, so this is my first time back on the computer in 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the children really enjoyed their day and let you enjoy yours as well!

    Merry Christmas, All! We love you!

    Mom & Curt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.