Crafty Things

I spent this past week sewing a shirt for my father-in-law. His birthday is tomorrow and I finally got it finished last night. So of course, my first goal of mailing gifts and cards on time is already falling by the wayside!

Here is the finished product.
Photobucket

I made a few mistakes but overall, I'm pleased with the results. It got mailed off this morning so hopefully it will only take a day or two to get there. Those of you who know him, keep it quiet until it arrives! :-)

Comments

  1. The shirt looks great! My dh has one alot like it, but believe me I'm not smart enough to have made it! Good Job Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, this looks AMAZING!!! It looks just like it came from a store! You are SO talented! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Terri! What a nice gift that will make!

    Blessings on your week,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am impressed!! You are one clever lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Terri. If you did as good a job on his as you did on Curt's, I know he will like it. Curt really likes the one you made for him and wears it often.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.