Frigid & Beautiful

I looked out the window this morning to check the temperature and we have a -4F reading! Brrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!













I looked at the other window pane and noticed the most beautiful sight. The ice had formed a pattern on the pane.











It looked like perfectly etched jewels in the window. The only thing that could of caused this was the hand of God and I was reminded of Job 38:29-30 - "From whose womb comes the ice? Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens when the waters become hard as stone,when the surface of the deep is frozen?"

Isn't His creation beautiful?

Comments

  1. That is so beautiful! He used the frosty cold morning to His glory! I love how God uses the simplest of things to get our attention and bring our focus back to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Terri,

    That is so beautiful ~ but it is sooo cold at your house!

    Enjoy your day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has a way of making the simplist things bring beauty into our lives. Even though I don't like the cold, there are things I miss about Upstate NY and one of those things is the beauty of the snow and ice on the branches of the trees, a cold, crisp, sunny morning when the air smells so clean and pure. The ice looks like jewels on your window pane, Terri.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr, Terri, that's cold!
    God is so amazing putting that beautiful design in the ice!
    Keep looking for His special artwork in the daily life.
    Miriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can remember windows like that when I was a child..no such thing as central heating then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was cold here tonight, and it is only in the 20s!
    Those windows are beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is very beautiful!
    we are cold, but not that cold!! i think we'v been upper 20's to low 30's at night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like an etching. I reminds me of a a design on punched tin. Isn't it wonderful to see God's work in the most unexpected places?! We just have to be on the look out for it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.