Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weight Watchers

I haven't posted about my progress on Weight Watchers since the beginning of November. After getting on the scale this morning, I know why. I've gained 6 lbs. since then. I started weight watchers back in June and with this weight gain, it puts my total weight lost back to....

20 lbs.

I had lost 27 lbs. altogether so this is a bit discouraging. However, I started back again yesterday and just need to refocus. The holidays are over and the temptations that are laying around my house are gone.

I'll post my progress each week. The main thing that has been lacking lately is the exercise. It's been so cold! Dan & I were walking 3 miles about 5 days a week but have totally slacked off. So that's the other thing that I needs my attention. I'll keep you posted!