Cute Crafts

I am hosting a Valentine's Craft Day at church this Saturday for children of all ages. The children will be able to do a craft, have some refreshments and take home a goody bag. I wanted to have 3 different crafts for the children to choose some and also crafts that would be good for preschoolers all the way up through elementary school.

Here are the three I came up with. I made a sample of each to show the kids.

A wind sock. This one I'm going to redo. I need to get a different kind of sticker for the cups because they started to come off as the day went on. Also, I want to buy pink and white streamers as well to give it some more color.
Photobucket

Close-up.
Photobucket

A Valentine's person.
Photobucket

Finally, a love bug card holder. I thought it was so cute!
Photobucket

Now all I have to do is prep all the crafts and pray that my box of trinkets hurries up and gets here before Saturday so I can stuff the goody bags!

Comments

  1. the love bug card holder is super cute!
    sounds like fun, i bet the kids will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Terri! We now have a couple of the Valentine people hanging in the doorway to our kitchen ~ Abbie enjoyed making them today! I'm sure all the kids will have such fun!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all three! We're hosting a Valentine party for some other homeschoolers, and I might make the bug card holders. They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live