Thursday, February 26, 2009

Encouragement

We all need encouragement from time to time. I find that usually it's my children who will do the thing that provides me the most encouragement. I think every parent questions whether they are doing the right thing; whether their children will develop a Godly character. Sometimes, I want to give up and then other times, like yesterday, they bless my socks off!

School was over for the day and I had to make a phone call which was going to take a while. When I got off the phone this is what I found...

Nathan & Stephen working on unassigned vocabulary words.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to look for Emily because she was quiet and found her in my room, cleaning!
Photobucket

Of course, when I told her how pleased and proud I was that she was cleaning for me, she said, "I couldn't take the mess anymore!" LOL

I love my kids!