Fun Day

Photobucket

Our church had our annual sleigh riding party today and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It was great fun! Of course, I didn't actually do any sledding but it was fun to watch everyone else try and break their neck. :-)

The children all had a great time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As did the adults!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After sledding we all went back to the church for hot cocoa and cookies. It's definitely something we look forward to every year.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. aw, cmon now... where's the "make us laugh" picture of Terri on a sled?
    looks like alot of fun. I love those yearly traditions that you can always look forward to and know that it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, what fun that looks! The best part for me would be the hot drink and cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone was having a ball! Burrrrr...it looks awful cold out to me. I think I'll be happy to sit inside by the fireplace, thank you.

    Though, I do remember being a kid and wanting to do just what everyone else is doing in your pictures....when did I grow up and get too old to enjoy sledding?

    Love

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Hi Terri. Too Cold for me.LOL
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.