Stephen's Birthday

Stephen celebrated his 16th birthday yesterday. He got to choose his favorite meals for breakfast and dinner and we went out to lunch and shopping for his gift. Personally, I wished we could of done more but he said the same thing he always says, "This was the best birthday ever!"

He is turning into such a wonderful young man! He is compassionate and kind. He is quick-witted and loves to laugh. He loves to learn and always has his nose in a book. He loves to try new things and he especially loves to eat! He loves to play guitar and piano and will often write new songs.

He really is maturing and growing in his walk with the Lord. In fact, he volunteered to do a devotional this Saturday for the men's breakfast at church. I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do in his life.

Happy Birthday, Stephen. I love you!

Comments

  1. What a lovely post!
    And happy birthday Stephen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terri, it has been a while since I stopped by. It ws nice to stop adn see such a great post about your "little" boy. Tell him I said Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be, and I know you are, very proud! He looks alot like you too. Happy Birthday Stephen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Stephen!! Terri, what a lovely post, I hope you all enjoy the rest of this happy day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Stephen!

    What a wonderful testimony that he volunteered to do a devotional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday to Stephen! What a cool kid. I hope all the fun of his day lasts right through the next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.