Raspberry Cobbler

I tried this recipe tonight and it was delicious. I had raspberries in the freezer from last summer so I pulled them out this morning to thaw them out.

Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3 Tbsp. tapioca, and 4 cups of berries in a large pot. Cook over medium heat until thick, about 10-15 minutes.
Photobucket


Pour into a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. In a bowl mix together 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 cup melted butter, and 1/2 cup milk.
Photobucket

Drop batter by spoonfuls over berries.
Photobucket

Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. The topping looks a little dark here but it actually turned out perfect. The house smelled wonderful!
Photobucket

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. It looks delicious. I have blackberries and blueberries in the freezer that I need to use. I think I will try your recipe using the blackberries. Thanks for sharing it.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberries are one of my favorites - this sounds delicious, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Hmm, I have some bags of frozen berries from last summer in the freezer...just might have to try this! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed another raspberry recipe, I still have bags in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMMMYYY!! makes me anxious for some fresh,summer berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...my favorite fruit. I wish I could stop by for a visit and enjoy some. :)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live