Green Growing Things

Every where I look now, there are things springing up and growing. I just wish the warm weather would hurry up and get here!

My rhubarb patch.
Photobucket

There are tons of daffodils all around the yard.
Photobucket

Little swiss chard leaves in the garden.
Photobucket

Tiny flowers all around.
Photobucket

My little seedlings are even doing fairly well. At least the pepper & eggplants are. The tomatoes are looking sad and spindly.
Photobucket

The plan this afternoon is to go out and keep working on the soil in the soon to be garden spot in the front yard.

Comments

  1. I am a real learner on the veg front but my tomatoes looked spindly too and I sighed over them every morning & even sowed a new batch and now the first lot of gotten their acts together & look ok. Hope this is the same for you :)
    (Sorry to post this if you are veg expert - I know nothing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Lynn, I'm not an expert by a long shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Terri - I'm heading out to my yard today to take some pix too :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.