Crafty Things

I worked on some cards last night. It was actually very relaxing after running around like a crazy person the past few weeks. I didn't photograph all of them because I'm not thrilled with quite a few of them. I ran out of the regular glue I use and had to resort to something else which didn't work as well.

The first two are my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

These turned out pretty good also.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully, I can be a bit more consistent in the craft department!

Comments

  1. Very nice! I like the first one too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do them beautifully Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I have only made homemade Christmas cards, but would like to someday spend some time making cards for other occassions. I understand about crafting being relaxing, I find that embroidery helps me to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are lovely, and they will be special to people who recieve them because they are made by hand and by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! The Joy one is my favorite. I love card making, but unfortunately don't make time to do it often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just lovely, just love the words you have choosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards, Terri. This is something that I'm going to have to learn to do.

    Your choices of phrases are very nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that top card!

    thanks for sharing
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.