Friday, June 5, 2009

Show and Tell Friday - Little Treasures










Kelli hosts Show & Tell Friday each week. I thought I would participate this week by showing you little treasures that my children and husband have given me over the years. We don't have a lot of money, and most people wouldn't think much of my treasures. However, I know the thought and love behind each thing so they are special to me.

Dan wrote me a poem for our 11th anniversary and had it framed.
Photobucket

The children know I love tea pots but I hate the clutter, so for Mother's Day this year they got me this cute set that is also compact.
Photobucket

I love candles and I love birdhouses so this is a great combination!
Photobucket

Stephen made me this, with help from Grandma, one Christmas.
Photobucket

Dan went to Ecuador on a mission trip one year and brought back these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Willow Tree angels, so the children have bought me quite a few the past couple of years.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this little trinket holder that Dan got me for Christmas one year.
Photobucket

Well, there are many others but I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you!